Overview of Mailchimp:
The Mailchimp email marketing was created in 2001 by The Rocket Science Group’s founders Mark Armstrong, Ben Chestnut, and Dan Kurtis. It remains one of the most recognized and user-friendly email service providers in the industry.
What is MailChimp :
Mailchimp is a leading email marketing service that provides strong features and technology to reach customers and prospects. Is what many consider to be the best email marketing platform on the market today this platform helps you manage customers and see click-through rates. Also, it generates custom reports and tracks your email the forever free plan, intuitive user interface, and highly innovative tools are just a few of the reasons It’s indisputably one of the largest email marketing automation software platforms
The most popular email marketing service :
- Mailchimp is a great tool and can be added as a plugin to WordPress sites is one of the most popular email marketing providers. The main reason is the freemium pricing plan which allows new users to get a lot of features for free.
- Mailchimp is used for many forms of email communications than just for marketing a product or service. There are many legitimate needs to send mass emails such as newsletters, announcements, invitations, and notifications. There are also occasions when you may have agreed to receive marketing emails from a business.
- Their low cost plans for ideal startups allow users to use email to regularly email their customer base and market their products and services with ease and accuracy.
- Easy to use and extremely affordable, you can easily create, execute, and analyze email campaigns, select from a range of predesigned templates, or create your custom templates.
Why Choose Mailchimp? :
- Amazingly user-friendly email creator
- Intuitive navigation from start to finish
- Free lifetime membership option
Variable Pricing Plans :
There are four types of pricing plans –
- Free plan for up to the 2,000 contacts and the 10,000 emails per month.
- The Essentials plan starts at $9.99/month for 500 contacts and 50,000 emails.
- The Standard plan adds advanced automation, starting at $14.99/month,
- The premium plan gives you all-areas access from $299/month.
MailChimp Pricing Plans
Features of MailChimp :
- Email Designer: Users can select from Mailchimp’s wide variety of preset templates or code their own. Mailchimp gives you the tools to easily design beautiful campaigns. The interface includes support for basic photo editing and is optimized for mobile. Choose template options to sell products, promote your brand, or boost audience engagement.
- Multi-User Accounts: All Mailchimp accounts support multiple users with distinct logins and permissions (owner, admin, manager, author, viewer). It’s simple to add people to perform the various activities in your account also called Multi-user accounts.
- Mandrill: Mandrill is a transactional email API designed to give your e-commerce communications a more personal touch. It’s data-driven, It was probably the perfect solution for sending transactional emails. For instance, if you have a website that needs this sort of functionality so you can use this to communicate with customers about their activity on your web store and build the relationships that good business demands.
- Analytics & Reports: analytics connector for Mailchimp enables you to easily analyze your email campaigns in Mailchimp and derive great insights. Variety of reports, including revenue, click maps, domain performance, and subscriber activity This helps product marketers and analysts to slice and dice their campaign data, keep track of them, and effectively manage their email campaigns.
- Automation: Automation runs your campaigns for you to create targeted emails that send when triggered by a specific date, event, or contact’s activity. You’ll probably want to tweak them for optimal effect, We offer some automation options with preselected triggers and other settings, you can quickly find and create the right campaign for your business needs.
- Custom Forms: Mailchimp offers its users easy-to-create custom sign-up forms for permission-based email marketing lists. Sign up forms are an easy but powerful way to extend the reach of your email marketing and enhance your long-term audience growth. These can integrate with both company websites and Facebook pages. Mailchimp offers some options to attract subscribers on your website, social channels, and other platforms.
- Geolocation: your contacts are located, so you can target your campaigns for specific regions or time zones. The software records subscribers’ locations, allowing you to segment your lists and target subscribers in specific geographic areas. We gather geolocation data each time a contact interacts with your Mailchimp sign up form and email campaigns.
- Delivery By Time Zone (Paid Plans Only): Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel and select Account. Click Account settings and drop-down menu, choose the Account details. Delivery by time zone allows users to automatically segment their lists to ensure that each subscriber receives email messages when they are awake. Use the Time zone drop-down menu to the select correct location.
- Reporting: Mailchimp included are a list of subscribers with the most opens, and a physical map of the world has a fairly strong reports section with a scroll-down list of stats that range from the common open and click rates to top links clicked and performance over the first 24 hours post-send. Also, that visually portrays the locations of the people who have opened email.