Before moving to the list of the best WordPress Cache Plugin, we must need to know what is caching in WordPress?
What Is Caching?
Best WordPress Cache Plugin
W3 Total Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
W3 Total Cache is the only WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework, specially designed to improve user experience & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Trusted by numerous companies like ⇒
AT&T, mattcutts.com, mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, johnchow.com, stevesouders.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, css-tricks.com & tens of thousands of others.
WP Rocket WordPress Cache Plugin
Some Features ⇒
Quick Setup: Configuration is simple, fast & intuitive. No programming knowledge is required.
Page Caching: When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Cache Preloading: Because WP Rocket crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Others Are GZIP Compression, Browser Caching, Google Fonts Optimization, LazyLoad, Minification/Concatenation, Defer JS Loading, CloudFlare Compatibility, CDN, DNS Pref etching, Mobile Detection, Multisite Compatibility, Ecommerce Friendly, Multilingual Compatibility, Connected Users, Import/Export, Developer Friendly, White Label.
WP Super Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
WP Super Cache plugin will help your server cope with a home page appearance on digg.com or another social networking site.
The plugin serves cached files in 3 ways
Advanced users will seemingly want to use mod_rewrite caching.
PHP caching is almost as good & recommended for everyone else.
WP Super Cache – Clear all cache – WordPress Cache Plugin
2. Spanish – Read here more about it.
WP Fastest Cache
WP Fastest Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
- Mod_Rewrite, which is the fastest method, is used in this plugin.
- Admin can delete minified CSS and JS files from the options page
- Block cache for a specific page or post with Short Code
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determined time.
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices.
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users.
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically.
- Exclude pages and user-agents.
Hyper Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
Hyper Cache is purely PHP & works on every blog: no complex configurations are needed & when you deactivate it no stale settings are left around.
- Mobile aware: double cache for desktop & mobile site versions
- It’s HTTPS ready.
- Manage compression even on the fly for non-cached pages.
- Lots of configurable bypasses: matching cookies, user agents, matching URLs
- Mobile theme switch option: change the theme on mobile device detection.
- Able to serve expired pages to bots to increase the perceived blog speed by bots
- Comments aware: is able to serve cached pages even to visitors who commented on the blog (perfect for a blog with great readers participation.)
- Autoclean to controls the cache used disk space
- CDN support
- Other special options
- Cache folder can be moved outside your blog space to exclude it from backups.
- Controls over cache cleaning on blog events
- Response header signature to check the working status
- bbPress specific integration
Comet Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
processing time that has been dragging your site down & costing you money.
- Simple & well-documented configuration.
- Options to control the automatic cache clearing behavior for Home and Posts Page, Tag, Author Page, Category, & Custom Term Archives, RSS/RDF/ATOM Feeds, Custom Post Type Archives, and XML Sitemaps.
- URI exclusion patterns.
- The ability to set an automatic expiration time for cache files.
- Client-Side Caching.
- User-Agent exclusion patterns [now supporting wildcards too].
- HTTP referrer exclusion patterns [now supporting wildcards too].
- Caching for 404 requests to reduce the impact of those requests on the server.
- RSS, RDF, and Atom Feed caches.
- The ability to cache/ignore URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests).
- Apache Optimizations to enable GZIP Compression.
- WP-CLI Compatibility.
- An Advanced Cache Plugin system for theme and plugin developers
Other special options
Cache folder can be moved outside your blog space to exclude it from backups.
Controls over cache cleaning on blog events
Response header signature to check the working status
bbPress specific integration
Cachify WordPress Cache Plugin
- Works with custom post types.
- Caching methods: HDD, DB, APC & Memcached.
- “Flush Cache” button in the WordPress toolbar.
- Support WordPress Multisite.
- Optional compression of HTML markup.
- Dashboard widget for cached objects.
- Settings for Apache and Nginx servers.
- White lists for posts and user agents.
- Manual and automatic cache reset.
- Automatic cache management.
- Extendability via hooks/filters.
Simple Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
This was constructed after getting frustrated with the significant caching plugins available & building sites with developer-only complex caching solutions that get millions of page views per day.
- Extremely simple one-click installs. There is an on-off switch. That’s it. No need to wade through 50 complicated settings.
- Easily clear the cache if you need to.
- Simple Cache makes your site run very fast so you can handle lots of traffic.
- Extremely easy to delete. Don’t like the plugin? You can remove it, & your website won’t break.
- To enable gzips compression.
Cache Enabler – WordPress Cache Plugin
The web server will deliver the static HTML file & avoids the resource-intensive backend processes [core, plugins & database]. This WordPress cache engine will improve the performance of your website.
- Efficient & fast disk cache engine
- Automated and/or manual clearing of the cache
- Expiry Directive
- Support of 304 Not Modified if the page has not modified since last cached
- Manually purge the cache of specific pages.
- Display of the actual cache size in your dashboard
- WordPress multisite support
- Custom Post Type support
- WebP Support (when combined with Optimus)
- Supports responsive images via srcset since WP 4.4
- Works perfectly with Autoptimize
- HTTP/2 Focused
Wordfence Security WordPress Cache plugin
Wordfence Security is 100% free & open source.
LiteSpeed Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
- Automatic page caching greatly improves site performance.
- Support for HTTP/2 & HTTPS out-of-box
- Automatically purge related pages based on certain events.
- Single Site & Multi-Site support
- Supports WooCommerce and bbPress
- Can cache desktop and mobile views separately
- Allow configuration for do-not-cache by URI, Categories, Tags, Cookies, and User Agents
- It has an API system that enables other plugins to easily integrate with the cache plugin.
SNS Count Cache WordPress Cache Plugin
PHP Version 5.3+ is required in order to activate & execute this plugin.
We hope this best WordPress cache plugin list helps you to choose the one which full fill your requirement. Stay connected & visited for more updates.
You so try this ⇒