Will discuss how to improve the positioning of a website in search engines. They are proven techniques and based on experience and practice with real cases. I recommend that you try them as they will surely help you improve your SEO. You have the video and also the best 5 SEO strategies to explained.
Best 5 SEO strategies that work according to Aabhas Vijay.
According to me, SEO goes beyond putting the H1 or putting the text in bold. You have to do more and take into account more factors that help to improve SEO.
I advise you to keep on reading and experimenting, setting up test websites to investigate, test, break, and destroy and see what works. That is the only way to learn.
1. Updated content and fresh content
This is the first of the 5 techniques that work quite well in your SEO strategies. If you have a Blog in which you generate content, you will surely find these three scenarios:
1. Blog content created for years or months: This content is old. It is obsolete and does not rise in positions in the SERPs, a good technique is to update these contents. You will see how the SERPs and rankings rise.
2. Old content that continues to generate visits, but receives less and less traffic. The ideal with this content is to update it, add new content, multimedia content, and try to generate the highest possible retention from users. This works great. 😉
3. Content that has been losing positions over time. It is old and outdated content that generates a bounce from users. Just by seeing the date of the comments or the date of publication, the user realizes that it is too old and will return to Google, looking for other newer and current results. In SEO you have to be creative with the content created.
80% of #SEO is to investigate, check what works, what the user has fun with.
I have the following proposals for these 3 scenarios, he has ranked different content with these tips:
● Generate the highest user retention on the content you create. Update that content in such a way that you get a hold on the users. Analyze what makes your users stay longer on your site and apply it. You are the one who knows your users best, try to make them stay longer on your page.
● Generate interaction, so that they comment, that they subscribe to your newsletter, or that they carry out some social action.
● Get them to make an internal click for more information. That they are interested in other additional content that is within your same domain, that they go to another URL, etc., will improve the user experience and avoid bouncing, which is the important thing.
2. Evergreen content and removal of dates.
Updating the date of content became fashionable as Google’s algorithm called Google Freshness rewarded fresh and current content. People changed the date and the content and started a daily war to see who updated the most and ranked the best.
After an analysis of Google’s results for various keywords over a while, it was found that only people who had resources entered this fight. But there are two or three results in the top 10 for different niches and different keywords that don’t move. They do not move because they do not have dates in which they try to generate Evergreen content, content that does not expire over time.
Two articles managed to position themselves on the first page with a single action. One that was in position 17 and another that was in position 9 with a lot of competition. The initial date of those articles was simply removed and the date the change was made was posted to the Google index; the content was not even updated.
With that change, it went from position 17 to position 3 in just 24 hours, and from position 13 to position 2 in just 48 hours. Only with five minutes of work. Experimenting is the only way to see where Google’s “failure” is or to learn new ideas to improve the positioning of a page.
To generate Evergreen content it is best to forget about the dates. The user walks in and doesn’t remember when that content was written, but if it’s good and useful to the user, it will certainly do the trick. In the best 5 SEO strategies Content creation plays one of the important roles.
3. Contents that answer the question that the user asks in the search engine
Young people look for more precise and concise terms. Google has gone from being a search engine to becoming a question and answer engine. Therefore, when the user executes a question, they look for a specific answer, and, ideally, they will find it on our website.
We must therefore identify how and what users are asking in the Google search engine. In what age range we are moving, what tastes do they have, and especially what keywords are they using to ask those questions?
For keywords, there is a multitude of tools such as Semrush, Keywordtool.io, keywordshitter, etc, which serve to remove Long Tails and Short Tails and form a multitude of phrases.
How to do it? You have to apply the techniques seen before, focused on generating greater user retention on your website and positive user experience. For example, e-commerce could insert descriptive videos in their product sheets. That will improve the conversion and above all, it will improve user retention.
The higher the user retention, the higher the positioning achieved
4. Check the internal linking of your pages
The internal linking of your pages is super important in SEO. But it is not enough to put a Plugin or automate it so that internal links are created for certain anchor text.
It is important to check the status of the internal linking of your page. The most linked pages are going to be the most popular within your domain, it is the way to tell the Google robot which is the most popular pages.
You can do the test with Screamingfrog, which is a scraping tool. Analyze a website and it will give you the result of the pages that have the most internal links. If you filter them in Google Analytics you will see that they are the ones that receive the most organic traffic.
One tip is that you establish an order of importance for your URLs to link them internally. From all those pages you should get many Long Tails so you will cover the largest number of keywords for certain content.
These links should be made according to the importance of the content and the same keyword should not always be linked. They must have Short tails and Longtails as anchor text, and for this, you have to do keyword research first and know how users are asking.
5. Crawl Optimization – Crawl Budget
Google defines a time budget for each of the many pages that exist on the internet, it has time to track each domain. If you don’t have time, it won’t crawl all your pages.
Optimizing tracking is telling Google robot to read only the most important URLs and block all others. It only takes into account the most important URLs and does not stop at the rest.
The internal linking must be checked so that everyone receives a 200 response code, that is, the links are correct and work well. For this, it is better to forget about 301 redirects, and above all to correct 400 errors and server errors, 500 errors.
Another way to manage and improve it is to monitor the Logs. There are several tools to analyze the Logs and that also tells you how long the Google Robot is on each page, which pages it jumps to, which it connects to and which it accesses. This will serve to make an analysis of what to optimize to improve SEO.
conclusions on these 5 SEO techniques that work
Fall in love, create content so good that even your competition wants to link to it.
Not only is it worth having a lot of traffic to our website and that they buy from us, but you also have to connect with the public and establish a relationship with the user. For this there are three fundamental keys or tips:
Impact: attract attention, that they look at your search result, that your result attracts attention in the Google Snippet and access. You have to capture the user’s attention and get them to notice the content.
Impress: once they enter our site, the content is interesting to them and they feel comfortable. They should feel that the experience is good and the reading of the content is enjoyable.
Fall in love: Your content has to be so good that even your competition has to link to it.
For that, you have to create something different. But to be different, you need two points: creativity and originality. To achieve this, research is necessary.
What do you think of these best 5 SEO strategies to position better in Google? I hope you liked them. If you have tried them or want to share your results with us, leave us a comment.